This site requires Cookies. Please enable Cookies in your browser before proceeding.
Policy Terms and Conditions
Please note our full T&C can be found at www.yvrskylynx.com/terms
- Refunds are permitted 72 hours before departure free of charge. There are no refunds after this time.
- Guests must be ready to board the coach at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Fares may be subject to additional charges including service fees, optional extras if selected, and taxes.
- All personal property is carried aboard the bus at guests' own risk.
- Drugs, alcohol, tobacco, cannabis and vape products are strictly prohibited inside the bus.
- Guests are expected to exhibit courtesy and consideration for their fellow travelers during their trip.
- Skylynx assumes no liability whatsoever for any inconvenience or expense associated with interruptions, delays or cancellation of service arising from road closure or hazards, weather, traffic, mechanical breakdown, or conditions beyond its control and assumes no responsibility for acts or omissions of others.
- Whistler door-to-door service requires guests to be ready 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup window.
- Each guests are limited to one bag of 50 pounds and one carry-on bag that has to fit in the bus overhead compartment. Excess bags will be charged at $15 each.
- Each guest may bring one set of skis or one snowboard including poles and boots.
- All bikes are charged a flat fee of $20 for a single and or return trip.
- We reserve the rights to operate coaches which do not have Wi-Fi available
- All guests must present government issued photo identification that matches the guest's name on the Skylynx trip manifest.
For questions, please contact us at: email@example.com or 604-326-1616