Policy Terms and Conditions
Please note our full T&C can be found at www.yvrskylynx.com/terms
- Unless you have purchased our ‘Flexi-Ticket’ add-on product with your booking, tickets cannot be changed and are non-refundable. The Flexi-Ticket option allows you to change your booking up to 24 hours prior to either your outbound or return departure (subject to availability) free of charge. The Flexi-ticket option also allows you cancel your booking up to 24 hours prior to the original outbound departure time and receive a full refund (less the cost of the Flexi-Ticket add-on). Call our Service Centre on +1 604-326-1616 or use Live Chat to add Flexi-Ticket to your booking or to make any other changes.
- Guests must be ready to board the coach at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Fares may be subject to additional charges including service fees, optional extras if selected, and taxes.
- All personal property is carried at guests' own risk. Skylynx is not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen personal items, and no compensation will be made regardless of cause including negligence.
- Drugs, alcohol, tobacco, cannabis and vape products are strictly prohibited inside the bus.
- Guests are expected to exhibit courtesy and consideration for their fellow travelers during their trip.
- Skylynx assumes no liability whatsoever for any inconvenience or expense associated with interruptions, delays or cancellation of service arising from road closure or hazards, weather, traffic, mechanical breakdown, or conditions beyond its control and assumes no responsibility for acts or omissions of others.
- Whistler door-to-door service requires guests to be ready 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup window.
- Each guest is limited to one bag of 50 pounds and one carry-on bag that has to fit in the bus overhead compartment. Excess bags will be charged at $15 each for a single trip.
- Each guest may bring one set of skis or one snowboard including poles and boots.
- All bikes are charged a fee of $20 each for a trip.
- We reserve the right to operate coaches which do not have Wi-Fi available.
- All guests must present government issued photo identification that matches the guest's name on the Skylynx trip manifest.
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com or +1 604-326-1616