This site requires Cookies. Please enable Cookies in your browser before proceeding.
Policy Terms and Conditions
Please note our full T&C can be found at www.yvrskylynx.com/terms
- There are no refunds but we can issue a voucher for a future booking with Skylynx.
- Passengers must be ready to board the coach at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Fares may be subject to additional charges including service fees, optional extras if selected, and taxes.
- All personal property is carried aboard the bus at passengers' own risk.
- Drugs, alcohol, tobacco, cannabis and vape products are strictly prohibited inside the bus.
- Passengers are expected to exhibit courtesy and consideration for their fellow travelers during their trip.
- Skylynx assumes no liability whatsoever for any inconvenience or expense associated with interruptions, delays or cancellation of service arising from road closure or hazards, weather, traffic, mechanical breakdown, or conditions beyond its control and assumes no responsibility for acts or omissions of others.
- Whistler door-to-door service requires travelers to be ready 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.
- Passengers are limited to one bag of 50 pounds and one carry-on bag that can fit in a coach's overhead storage compartment. Any excess bags will be charged at $15 each.
- Passengers are limited to either one set of skis or snowboard along with poles and boots per person.
- All bikes are charged a flat fee of $20 for a single/ return trip.
- We reserve the rights to operate coaches which do not have Wi-Fi available
- All travelers must present government issued photo identification that matches the traveler's name on the Skylynx trip manifest.
For questions, please contact us at: email@example.com or 604-326-1616